Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Hi, I'm Mrs. Hooah

Yes, I exist.

I've been smack in the middle of PCS -ing to our new duty station .

I currently, have been drawing a blank. Which doesn't happen often . Usually, I'm the chatter box of the family .

But hasn't my sweet, sissy done awesome?!?!

I mean, I knew my sis was talented but WOOOOEEEEE,That woman can write!

So ya'll have had awesome food,and poetry,and some great fashion points .

I can't wait till we are in full swing here, I cannot wait to tell you about Lemon Chicken with Stirfry and Cous cous, or share my Shrimp Chow Mein with Sun flower Seed butter Sauce .

Doesn't that sound yummy?

Talk to ya soon,

Mrs. Hooah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, glad you are stopping by to comment.
just a few things to remember.

please no profanity or rude comments

please keep your comment to the topic of the post

please enjoy getting to know us and chatting it up with us.