Saturday, September 6, 2014

Summer Weather and Autumn Dreams.

Can I just say that I am BEYOND ready for the * pumpkin latte, infinity scarf, leather boots complete with crochet leg warmers * time of the year to be here? I live in Southern Cali, so Fall isn't really the ~breath taking color changing of the leaves~, or ~frost bitten grass tips~. Fall in this part of Cali, is more of the ~crazy huge gray clouds~ and the ~blustery winds that chill the soul~, however, none the less, I LOVE Fall! it happens to be my favorite time of the year ( mixed with a little winter as well). So i decided to do a Fall post, showcasing the wonderful things that hold my heart captive all year round.


I`m going to begin with these boots, I found them on ModCloth and fell in love... I definitely think these are in my near future closet!



This outfit I found on Pinterest! and personally i think its genius!
the colors blend so nicely, I think it would also look good with a pair of gathered black suede boots.
the cardigan brings the outfit together and i love the high brown boots with the dark jeans.


I love the way this Lady, incorporated the hints of green from the scarf with the pants she choose, almost an olive color but not quite.
Fall fashion with olive skinnies, plaid scarf, and navy cardi

The pearl necklace and black toe nude pumps and a sense of sophistication which is to die for, but the pairing of the plaid shirt and plan sweater keep the combo neutral for many occasions.
12 Fall Outfit ideas | Fashion Inspiration Blog I would definitely make sure the jeans did not have holes, but aside from that this is a cute outfit.

The vibrant mustard yellow is such a hard color to pull off, but this girl did it flawlessly. the simple gold bangles and a sense of class to the innocent look
Try the CAbi Fall '13 Owens Skirt, Ochre Burnout and Burnout Scarf with opaque black tights.  School girl chic!


This dark green is Everything the season hopes to be, it pops next to the light color of those amazing boots and the gypsy chandelier style earrings accent perfectly.
Emerald Green sweater...yes please!  Beautiful with the brown boots...

Also just take a moment to enjoy this rustic cocoa recipe, compliments of *pinterest* once again.
Mmmm looks delish and I cant wait to try it out !
Hot Cocoa Chalkboard Art Print | Warm yourself (and your walls) right up with this Hot Cocoa ch... | Printmaking

I also got this Fabulous recipe from social.popsugar.com
and once again can`t wait for the perfect day to try it out!


Gah it looks simply Heavenly!
Slow Cooker Hot Cocoa Cake
From Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade Slow Cooker Recipes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Makes about 10 servings
Cooking Spray (Sandra Lee recommends butter-flavor)
2 cups milk
1 box (18.25 ounce) chocolate cake mix
1 1/2 cups water
3 large eggs
1/3 cup canola oil
1 box (5 ounce) chocolate cook and serve pudding mix
Miniature marshmallows
Chcoolate flavored syrup
Directions
1. Coat a 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray; set aside. In a small saucepan, over high heat, heat milk until almost boiling. Remove from heat; set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, water, eggs, and canola oil. Using a handheld electric mixer, beat on medium speed for 2 minutes, occasionally scraping down the side of the bowl.
3. Transfer batter to prepared slow cooker. Sprinkle pudding mix over cake batter. Slow pour in hot milk.
4. Cover and cook on Low for 4 hours. (Do not lift lid for first 3 hours of cooking.)
5. Turn off slow cooker. Sprinkle cake with 1 cup of the marshmallows. Cover; let stand for 5 minutes to allow marshmallows to melt slightly.
6. Serve warm by scooping out cake. Top with additional marshmallows and chocolate-flavored syrup.

*On to new subjects.*
The Darling Husband, is on 24hr duty today so i`m all alone on the glorious Saturday, pouring my thoughts into a blog post...I know this is on the random side of this post, but have I ever mentioned that I LOVE photography, and somewhere along the line I want to be a Pro at it?! so im going to share a couple of my photos that I have taken over the years, I hope you enjoy them! 
This is my Sweetheart sister and her Soldier man in the first two photos, they were celebrating a two yr anniversary and wanted a photo-shoot.
                                            


 The Love they share is real and honest and so completely lovely


 This is my friend whom I shall name *standingstrong* on here. She happens to be one of the most Beautiful people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting! She is not only a Beauty on the outside, but her heart is so lovely and gracious! She is awesome!





I hope you enjoy reading this post, or just browsing through it!
this is Mrs Oorah saying have an Amazing~Fantastic~Wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, glad you are stopping by to comment.
just a few things to remember.

please no profanity or rude comments

please keep your comment to the topic of the post

please enjoy getting to know us and chatting it up with us.