Friday, December 19, 2014

Baby bump and Christmas parties

Well let's start off this post with the Christmas party aspect, last night mr Oorah and I stayed up late baking goodies for his office party. (More like I baked and he Xboxed). 

I made chocolate chunk brownies and strawberry cheesecake muffins! 

The house smelled so so so good I was literally in heaven. I used a mix for both of them and I totally have a legitimate excuse for being lazy and not whipping up a batch of truly "homemade" goodies....(I'll explain later).

 Anyway, they must not have been too shabby, because there wasn't a whole lot in the leftover department! Which totally makes me smile, but I was glad there was a little so I could snack on a brownie or two oooor three...

Today is *his* company party that I get to attend as well, I'm a wee bit nervous because lets face it, I am about as *hideyourface~blush~and.try.to.smile *SHY* as they come! But I have a brand new, blush~pink colored sweater top with tiny silver flecks shooting through it that I get to wear today!!:)

*Story time* 
4:00 a.m. Came extra early this morning and I had to practically drag him out of bed, today was the day we would find out.... After a very sad moment back in July, I just didn't think I could handle more heartache like that..... It was the longest three minutes of my life waiting on the results to be clear.... I listened to the clock as seconds passed by ..... Tick.tock.tick.tock.tick.... And then the timer rang loud and clear into the sleep quiet house.... I rushed downstairs to catch him as he was headed out the door for work....Ok enough theatrics to put you on the edge of your seat.

Now onto the biggest*scarriest*most wonderful*exciting* news of the day. 



Mr Oorah and I are expecting a bitty one in May, we couldn't be more excited or happier if we tried !
Lil bitty at 14 weeks:)

I can't believe that God entrusted us with this gift, such a big responsibility its a tad frightening.... 
But somehow I know that since He gave us this miracle, that with His help, we won't fail :) 
Baby and I are 18 and a 1/2 weeks along and growing bigger every day ! 

We find out gender on Monday evening so make sure to cast your pink or blue vote in the comments below. 
Me at 16weeks
18 weeks 


Well this has been a refreshing morning and I hope your day is just as wonderful as mine is.
This is mrs Oorah signing out.


2 comments:

  1. 1. You look absolutely adorable.
    2. I'm hoping for pink but voting blue...

    ReplyDelete

Hey there, glad you are stopping by to comment.
just a few things to remember.

please no profanity or rude comments

please keep your comment to the topic of the post

please enjoy getting to know us and chatting it up with us.