Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas shopping and Teriyaki leftovers

It's like , I don't even know where the time went.  But life has been settled. And I am so very ready to start blogging . I'm so excited that I get to start smack in the middle of the Christmas season ! I freakin' love Christmas ! 

Today was a great time out of the house after our family has had a serious bout with the flu .
We went to the mall and picked up a few Christmas presents , some Japanese food , and much needed family time.

Best part?

Leftover Japanese food!!!!!!!

Yeah baby . Next time you come home with leftover steamed rice and Teriyaki chicken and shrimp.... Do this :

Cut bell pepper into strips and mix some apricot jam, onion powder, garlic, and leftover meat together.
Put it all in a hot skillet and then pour it over hot rice.

Heck, yes :)

On that note.... I will leave you to enjoy the awesomeness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, glad you are stopping by to comment.
just a few things to remember.

please no profanity or rude comments

please keep your comment to the topic of the post

please enjoy getting to know us and chatting it up with us.