Monday, December 29, 2014

House cleaning and puppy snuggles

Well today is what I deem as a *busy Monday*. My husbands two younger brothers are arriving bright and early tomorrow morning, so it is up to me to make the house shiny and clean for the guests. I have a bunch of little things to get in order, so it seems like I have so many things on my list, but I know it won't take my crazy long to complete my tasks as long as I am diligent. I'm looking forward to the visit with the brothers and can't wait to pick them up in the morning. I got off to a late start today (I wonder why ??????

so I'm really going to have to kick some cleaning butt and just do this! But for now I'm going to enjoy my healthy breakfast: honey bunches of oats cereal with strawberry slices and whole milk.
 
A bottle of water and a prenatal pill. 
This pregnancy *eating wise* has been a challenge. The first fourteen weeks I was so sick that I could hardly look at food... And the last six weeks have been the full tummy~just not hungry bit. But I know if I want to have a healthy baby girl, that I need to at least maintain my weight and not lose anymore. My husband has been so supportive and helpful throughout this challenge that I seriously think I would have failed without the good Lord and his help. Oh and by the way did I happen to mention that we are having a 🎀GIRL🎀 ?

 Her name is Sophia Estelle *Oorah* and I couldn't be more excited than I am right now ... Like seriously a girl!!!!! 

We are 20weeks on Wednesday and half way through this incredible experiance! I can't believe it has gone by so quickly, I'm half way DONE people!!!! I can't wait for the end of May when I get to hold my sweetness close and stare at her sleeping face and muss her hair with little mommy kisses. Sighs I'm so happy, excise while I board cloud 9 and enjoy my ride the rest of the day. Well I better start cleaning if I plan to get my list done. 
And literally as I was typing the last sentence my Oorah love come home early !!!!
Have a lovely day wonderful people!
This is mrs Oorah signing out.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I can't wait to meet little Miss Sophia! Aunt Bekah loves her already :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there, glad you are stopping by to comment.
just a few things to remember.

please no profanity or rude comments

please keep your comment to the topic of the post

please enjoy getting to know us and chatting it up with us.