Monday, December 22, 2014

Monday goodness.

Monday goodness is taking a ten minute break to sip some delicious hot cocoa and snack on some Danish shortbread cookies. Bitty belly and I woke with a *i~don't~want~to~get~up* feeling, but something told my heart that, if I could just get up and give this day a try, I would  end up having a lovely, productive, gorgeous sunny day. So now I'm up and about and feeling so much better, fresh air floating through the windows can really lift your spirits! I have such a busy *to~do* list for today, that I fear I might not reach the end, and that's ok with me, as long as I put forth my best effort and then give a little more. I couldn't sleep last night so I gave myself a head start on today's list. I'm the kind of person that really sucks at sticking with something and seeing it through, but I decided that, that's not who I want to be anymore. And with the help of my sweet loving husband, and a whole lot of relying on Jesus, I know that I can do this and change into who I want to be. I want to be the kind of woman that keeps a simple, tidy, clean home. I want to be a woman who is active daily and puts God and her husband above her own feelings. It feels refreshing just saying it aloud as I type it into this post. I want to be a unselfish, humble, loving and kind woman. Ok so enough with the life changing moment and onto this list I have for today. 
On my list I have,
Kitchen:
Sweeping,
Mopping , dusting and wiping off counters.

Loving room:
Dusting
Vacuuming 
And setting it to rights.

Upstairs: (this is where it gets painfully obvious that I have been slacking)

I have winter clothes to : fold, hang up, and sort through.... Doesn't sound like much, well let me tell you, these clothes have been sitting in a HUGE GINORMOUS pile on the floor for a week and have been driving me nuts. So today I have to get it done and pray that God helps me never ever let it happen again! 

I have scrubbing and sweeping/mopping the bathrooms
 And then my own personal walk a mile and do 50 squats. Task ahead... All before setting up and cooking dinner for my hard working husband to come home to. And I might want to make myself look presentable considering that I love him and don't want to scare him away! Plus tonight we find out bitty's gender and it want to look like a cute pregnant woman not a fat cave man. 

Ok well I think I have surpassed my *10~minute* window and should probably get back to it so that today will be a successfully productive day. 
Thanks for letting me share my random thoughts with you on this Monday.
This is Mrs Oorah signing out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, glad you are stopping by to comment.
just a few things to remember.

please no profanity or rude comments

please keep your comment to the topic of the post

please enjoy getting to know us and chatting it up with us.