Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Sugar Cookies

I only have them once a year.

At Christmas time.

And only homemade sugar cookies.

And today I've had enough to make me gain ten lbs!

I don't mind :)

The Christmas season is perfect for being pleasantly plump and handcrafting Christmas pajamas.

In our Hooah home it is tradition to have homemade pajamas and old black and white Christmas movies.
Our favorites are : White Christmas, It's A Wonderful Life, and Holiday Inn.

Christmas Eve is normally the time for these goings on.

I've completed my son's pajamas and started on my own. The soldier Hubby's pajamas get to be the last ones to make so that I'll be good at them ;)

You'll find the recipe for the sugar cookies in Better Homes and Gardens.

And I hope you bake a ton and eat yourself silly.

1 comment:

Hey there, glad you are stopping by to comment.
just a few things to remember.

please no profanity or rude comments

please keep your comment to the topic of the post

please enjoy getting to know us and chatting it up with us.