Saturday, January 10, 2015

Chicken Curry

I am positive I just broke every rule in the book for curry.

I'm not even kidding.

I just used a country gravy mix to thicken and creamy-fy my chicken curry.

Gasp.

No . But for real.

I made chicken stew for dinner last night.

All the regular stuff.

Just plain chicken stew.

But today I added curry powder , ginger, pesto,
tobasco, heavy cream, garlic, and cream gravy mix(because I ran out of heavy cream).

And I poured it over some rice.

Holy . YUM!!

Like I said we broke every rule in the curry book.

But it's a good year to break a few rules.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Let's sit here and let this "curry" warm us up.

I've got plans for 2015.

Plans to throw caution to the wind and let my heart love deeply.

Plans to be strong and resilient.

I know this is only possible if I keep myself fixed on Christ.

I'm glad He has given me another.

I want to love like Jesus does this year.

This is Mrs. Hooah saying, have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, glad you are stopping by to comment.
just a few things to remember.

please no profanity or rude comments

please keep your comment to the topic of the post

please enjoy getting to know us and chatting it up with us.