Saturday, January 24, 2015

Crafting

It's been a good Saturday.

1995 NINTENDO.

Cheddars for lunch. Btw the Key West chicken and shrimp was holy yummo!!!

Hobby Lobby. Aka heaven on earth. Just yes.

They always have great sales. I never walk away feeling like I spent too much , because I always get great deals.

Today a mirror and some crafting supplies came home with me !

The nursing cover is the first of many for my sweet niece coming in May ! Total paris /shabby chic theme. I'm calling it Bebe Chic. ♥

The blanket was a Christmas gift for my little man that I finally finished. His Big Boy room theme is "cowboys and heroes" unveiling to come soon ;)

Procrastination much ? Geez mom
-_-.

And this is our new mirror !

Can't wait to finish the decor in the living room and post it here.

Have a great day lovelies!

Mrs.Hooah ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, glad you are stopping by to comment.
just a few things to remember.

please no profanity or rude comments

please keep your comment to the topic of the post

please enjoy getting to know us and chatting it up with us.