Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Dinner menu plan and exercise.

Ok people, here I lay, curled up with a wonderful blanket and my fur babies snuggled close. Today has been a good day, my Oorah love is on the way home, I have a the ingredients all ready for classic meatloaf with a twist, mashed potatoes, corn and green beans, oh and to top it off we have chilled apple pear sparkling cider in the fridge. Doesn't that sound delicious?
Also I went for my walk today, I haven't been in a little while because baby belly and I weren't feeling that well. It was so wonderfully refreshing, made me feel happy and actually gave me more energy, 

afterwards I went out back and played a little bit soccer with the brothers... This preggo woman did some running and I'm super proud of myself. 

need to keep myself in check and do my walks every day. I want little Sophia to be healthy so that means that I should be doing everything I can to keep myself healthy. So hello to the rest of the week of being healthy and exercising. 

Gonna love me the rest of the day.
Have an awesome day sweet loves.
Love your one and only
Mrs Oorah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, glad you are stopping by to comment.
just a few things to remember.

please no profanity or rude comments

please keep your comment to the topic of the post

please enjoy getting to know us and chatting it up with us.