Saturday, January 31, 2015

Spring yearning and Saturday happenings

I want warm breezes .

I want perfect sunny skies with huge white clouds shaped funny :)

I want to go pick wildflowers and have a picnic.

Who's with me ?

If I hadn't been in the mood for Spring already , these adorable fabrics would have sent me into a "I want spring NOW" fit.
I'll give you one guess as to whom these lovely prints are for.

I told you I was on a journey to get fit. I've been "trying" to eat sensible, control portion, calorie, focus on nutrition above all else.
Working out at the gym to which I am becoming addicted to!

Well my favorite workout was on the elliptical machine. It has this virtual trainer that cheers you on , and great workouts to choose from. It is also tucked into a sweet little corner where people are less likely to crowd.
Point YAY for people that don't do crowds.

Last night my beloved elliptical was occupied. DRATS!!

SO . I had to go down stairs to the multi equipment room . (Where all the pretty people workout ) andddddd I saw a treadmill. I don't like treadmills .

But I stepped on and actually started to enjoy myself.

Until I saw a button that said "change views".

And when the option to run in a forest in Germany popped up.......well I had to keep from squealing too loud.

It was so therapeutic!!

Speaking of working out.... I got the cutest new workout outfit. Spring colors of course !


For lunch I whipped up some yummy swiss cheese and ham baked sandwiches.
The secret is in the butter I use. I mix brown sugar , onion powder, ranch seasoning, and a table spoon of Dijon mustard with some real butter.

Bake them at 400 until golden and bubbling !

Add some macaroni salad , and pineapple and you have a yummy Spring -esc lunch !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, glad you are stopping by to comment.
just a few things to remember.

please no profanity or rude comments

please keep your comment to the topic of the post

please enjoy getting to know us and chatting it up with us.