Friday, January 23, 2015

This week in the Hooah family

1. Normally I LOVE winter. BUT all I want is spring right now. Mainly so that I can frolic in the sun and wear these cute clothes.

2. We read out loud. And this book has us on the edge of our seats. Wayyyyyyy better than a movie !

3. I went rock wall climbing on Monday and I'm hooked.

4. Help! My living room is being taken over by the millions of toys my son got for Christmas . This kid needs a toy box.

5.Sickness. this could be why I'm hating this winter. When will we be done? I'm thinking even deeper disinfectant of my home is in order.

6. Ebay scores are the best , they seriously are the bomb !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, glad you are stopping by to comment.
just a few things to remember.

please no profanity or rude comments

please keep your comment to the topic of the post

please enjoy getting to know us and chatting it up with us.