Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Thrifty , thrifty and very nifty

Sorry for it being so long . But we were sick and well, life.

I mentioned before that I was a thrift store freak. Yeah , I'm not ashamed.

Here is just one of the gorgeous gems I found during my last visit.

1940/30? Style dress. Strictly Forever Young , here.

Except I look nothing like the actress , and the Soldier Man looks better than Mel Gibson.

Ok. So it just reminds me of the movie.

Also ? Pictures of the antique store lamp /table I found .(watch for it in coming posts)
Aaaaannnnnddddd Sunday morning breakfast featuring orange glaze sweet rolls. Yes. ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, glad you are stopping by to comment.
just a few things to remember.

please no profanity or rude comments

please keep your comment to the topic of the post

please enjoy getting to know us and chatting it up with us.