Tuesday, January 27, 2015

*Yummy in my tummy* and nesting fun*

Ok people, I love love cooking breakfast, it's my favorite meal of the day! Like seriously. Yesterday morning I made, garlic, cheesy scrambled eggs topped with a little ketchup,crispy turkey bacon and blueberry muffin loaf topped with a sprinkle of cinnamon and a handful of brown sugar. And let me just say, it was delicious! 

Yesterday's hours were filled up of cleaning, organizing and lots of laundry which means fresh clean good smelling towels. A fresh breeze filled house and Mmmm I'm a happy pregnant woman, I think I might be nesting a wee little bit. 


Also found a pretty, cherry wood 3-1 crib, with mattress and conversion kit on Bookoo, for an amazing price, we got in touch with the owners and loving Mr Oorah and I are stopping by to check it out tonight after he gets off work. I'm so excited and hopeful that it truly is a good find and it all works out.... So that I can take that adorable bebe crib home and set it up and move my room around so I can start getting ready for my precious bitty one who, if she comes near the due date, is only three months and three weeks away. 


I can't wait, it's coming up waaaaay too soon, but not quite soon enough. I love feeling her sweet little kicks. Sophia Estelle, hurry up. Your daddy can't wait to hold his little princess close and kiss your little bitty baby head. And mommy can't wait to nestle you close and listen to sweet little sleeping breaths.
I'm in a dreamy mood people, can you tell? Well I'm off for the day, much love and thanks for taking the time to read about my life. Mrs Oorah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, glad you are stopping by to comment.
just a few things to remember.

please no profanity or rude comments

please keep your comment to the topic of the post

please enjoy getting to know us and chatting it up with us.