Friday, February 13, 2015

Chicken Pot Pie♥

I told you I would share this recipe .

Before I get too excited, here are the ingredients.

Chicken , cooked, shredded .

Mixed vegetables.

Cream of mushroom soup. 1 can.

1 package of chicken gravy.

1 potato cubed.

Pillsbury Pie Crust. Because I suck at pie crust homemade.

Put all the ingredients together in a pie tin and top it with the crust.

I use two pie crusts so that I can play with shapes and designs.

Let your imagination take hold and have fun in the kitchen.

I bake it at 375 for around 45 min. But I check on it often so make sure to keep a watchful eye!

For this pie I actually used a round cake pan.

Tomorrow we have so many fun plans that I can't wait to post about !
But today was spent with work outs, shopping and FINALLY getting a washer and dryer!

Yay for having your own washer and dryer !

Have a happy Valentines Day!

Mrs.Hooah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, glad you are stopping by to comment.
just a few things to remember.

please no profanity or rude comments

please keep your comment to the topic of the post

please enjoy getting to know us and chatting it up with us.