Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Gold fish Chicken Strips♥

These chicken strips are basic.

Just go to your nearest cookbook and follow the recipe.

Then sneak some crushed gold fish and ranch seasoning.

This dish is  toddler man proof. He gobbled it all up !

Also they are perfect for dipping in ranch. Like the best ever.

Lately I've been on the hunt for food my son would eat up. At the same time I've been potty training and trying to widen his vocabulary.

Yeahhhhhh.... .

You could call me busy .

That's why these chicken strips are so perfect .

They make me feel like I win at motherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, glad you are stopping by to comment.
just a few things to remember.

please no profanity or rude comments

please keep your comment to the topic of the post

please enjoy getting to know us and chatting it up with us.