Monday, February 9, 2015

Monday, It Happens♥

3:30 is Wayyyyyyy too early to be awake.

And 4:30 is wayyyyyyy too early for a two year old to be wide awake.

Especially on a Monday.

But I'm choosing NOT to let it steal my day.

::Yawn:::

Anyone have a shot of coffee , they would like to inject into my system?

Cause .... Aladdin is failing.

I'm focusing on mind over matter recently.

Apparently God noticed and He wants me to be a champion at it.

Plus side.

Yesterday at church was awesome! Great worship and incredible preaching !

Yes , I am the annoying person that likes church. Actually, I love it.

I had fun with this outfit.

Andddddd I went to Goodwill . Ahhhgain. And scored awesome thrifty deals.

More coming on those later .

In the meantime enjoy your Monday even if you woke up at 3:30 a.m.

And drink a cup of coffee for me.

I'm making breakfast burritos this morning with whole wheat tortillas...

Mind over matter people. Mind over matter .

Also clinging to this verse today as I hit the gym , to continue my fitness journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, glad you are stopping by to comment.
just a few things to remember.

please no profanity or rude comments

please keep your comment to the topic of the post

please enjoy getting to know us and chatting it up with us.