Wednesday, February 18, 2015

My sweet journey

I can't believe that we are now 27weeks along, it seems as though time has flown by. I could just burst looking at the ultrasound pictures of my sweet cinnamon roll. Only 13 weeks left in this adventure before a new one begins ....
Reminiscing:

The early morning when we found out that God has blessed us with a miracle!

The horribly long trip when the nausea and throwing up had kicked in full swing!

Getting to see our sweet little cinnamon roll for the first time *heart flutters*

Right before we found out sweet things gender! 

And oh the joy! Oooooooh the wonderful joy !


And now!!!! We are a whole whopping 27weeks! She is almost done baking!
I have had such an amazing journey... The wonders of the first kicks... The first time I felt her rolling around inside my tummy! 

So this is love ..... 
Ok excuse me while i go ooooh and awww at all my baby's pictures.
Much love from your one and only Mrs Oorah 💋



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, glad you are stopping by to comment.
just a few things to remember.

please no profanity or rude comments

please keep your comment to the topic of the post

please enjoy getting to know us and chatting it up with us.