Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Thrift store fashion♥

I got this A.N.A top at Goodwill for 99 cents.

99. Cents .

Yeah. I love Goodwill .

For so many more reasons than just clothes. I love the whole concept of giving back to the community , and repurposing, recycling, and making new from old.

The necklace and earrings are from WalMart.

The jeans are somewhere between a straight legged and boot cut. Other than my wranglers, they are my favorite jeans. Also from WalMart.

Boots are Goodwill.

I used a flat iron to make loose curls for my shoulder length hair.

I like getting dressed nice to go out , even for errands. I find a cute outfit and some easy go to accessories make a world of difference to the day!

Love, Mrs.Hooah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, glad you are stopping by to comment.
just a few things to remember.

please no profanity or rude comments

please keep your comment to the topic of the post

please enjoy getting to know us and chatting it up with us.