Thursday, February 26, 2015

Whole Wheat Pizza

My family eats homemade pizza at least once a week in some form or another.

We,freaking love Italian food! Pizza is something that never gets old in the Hooah house.

Every week I try different ingredients,crusts ,etc.

This week we stumbled upon gold!

I used whole wheat refrigerated pizza dough for our crust.

Mozzarella cheese

Spinach

Pesto(for the sauce)

Cherry tomatoes

It was so yummy! 

I also made a pineapple and ham one for the Soldier Man.

I used plain old Hunt's tomato sauce for that one ;)


This dough was so easy to work with!

I easily stretched one crust into two pizzas!

But ,in all seriousness..... It was the perfect lunch today.

What does your family eat every week?

Love ,Mrs.Hooah

1 comment:

  1. What a good idea! We keep eating the frozen kind and I'd much rather make it when we have time!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there, glad you are stopping by to comment.
just a few things to remember.

please no profanity or rude comments

please keep your comment to the topic of the post

please enjoy getting to know us and chatting it up with us.