Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Spaghetti Squash Bake

 
I have beautiful things to share with you today.

Cause , beautiful is what happens when you combine spaghetti squash,grilled chicken,spinach dip,and asperagaus all latticed across the top, and then baked at 350 until Golden Brown and Bubbly!!!!!

I paired it with our favorite salad and some freshly baked garlic knots. Deeeeeeeeevvvvvvvviiiiiiiiinnnnnneeeeee!!!






Aren't those flowers lovely? The Soldier Man brought them home. It was so sweet of him!



I have a saga to tell you , of a woman who made a pair of shorts five sizes too big. And the crazy battle that ensued to make them fit. Yes, that woman was me.




Our spring vacation is just around the corner and I can't wait to wear these while traveling! I made them out of the lightest cotton ,and they are so comfy!


I'd give you a tutorial, but I've had to battle with them for so long I'm not too sure how I came out successful.



This is Mrs. Hooah ,saying go bake something yummy, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, glad you are stopping by to comment.
just a few things to remember.

please no profanity or rude comments

please keep your comment to the topic of the post

please enjoy getting to know us and chatting it up with us.