Wednesday, March 18, 2015

What I've been up to <3

Spring has come to Tennessee , and I've been enjoying every second outside.

The Bitty Man and I have been living at the park <3
I'm framing this one!

My son is such a blessing to me!! He fills my life with so much laughter! Potty training has become a huge challenge . Any advice would be great, specifically pertaining to "stinky" accidents.


Nap time is always a mommy treasured time. But it has become WAY better the days I play this station on Pandora. It is so perfect!
They play from hymns to old timey lullaby a to modern love songs. But it's all very chill and the perfect thing for relax mode in our Hooah home. <3


I made lemon bars. The end. 

Note: I love lemon deserts better than any other desert. That is all<3


I want to get a bunch of girlfriends together to go see this movie. I'm a princess nut.  Be still my heart!



I spent yesterday chatting it up with some awesome Military wives! We had a blast, just letting the kids play and laughing!


Yesterday was St. Patrick's day!!! We hung out with friends, wore green, ate too much stuffed crust pizza, and had a sweet movie night all curled up together.




Yesterday was also our 1 year anniversary of being in the Army!!!!! I am SO FREAKING proud of my Soldier Man!! It's a joy to see him serving his country, I love seeing my husband happy!!! And I can tell you, after four years of marriage, he loves being a soldier!!! Our only regret is that we didn't do this sooner! I have nothing but praise for our life in the Army and the people that have supported us, but ultimately to God , for leading us here!! He knew what He was doing,even if we didn't ,He did. And that's the best part <3


Much love,
Mrs. Hooah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, glad you are stopping by to comment.
just a few things to remember.

please no profanity or rude comments

please keep your comment to the topic of the post

please enjoy getting to know us and chatting it up with us.