Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Scrambled

Well hello there,

I know. I've been gone.

It's ok though. Because sometimes you buckle down and do life. With all the crazy tornado that it is , it's great to have this space where it's untouched. 

Doing life doesn't have to mean your going through a hard time or that something dramatic is going on.

In my case it means... Hello crazy schedules, and being sick, and allergies!!!!

I'm glad that when we created this space , mrs. Oorah and I agreed that when that kind of stuff happens in life, we would take a step back.... And just breath.


This blog is our space to connect with people that (for some crazy reason) might want to read about the happenings of two crazy, food loving, Jesus needing , military wives.

But it's not an empty , unfiltered space, or public diary. Not for us. 

So this is why we have breaks. We don't want familiarity to breed contempt . 


Scrambled sometimes happens <3 

Embrace it. 

Because we never know when it might turn out to be a delightful opportunity!

Like these uber simple scrambled eggs.
I don't think I need to tell you how to make scrambled eggs and toast.


But I MUST tell you about the fact that if you add cheddar cheese and bacon bits... It takes scrambled eggs to a whole new level! 

You need this in your life. I'm sure of it.


We've got vacation coming up!! I can't wait to share it with you. 

Be on the lookout for some awesome stuff coming up!

Stay Scrambled!
Love, mrs. Hooah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, glad you are stopping by to comment.
just a few things to remember.

please no profanity or rude comments

please keep your comment to the topic of the post

please enjoy getting to know us and chatting it up with us.