Thursday, June 18, 2015

Burnt and An Easy Breezey Dinner

So when the soldier man had eye surgery, and has since been on sick leave , I decided to bake cookies.

As the title suggests, the last batch came to a crispy demise, and now my kitchen smells like smoke. Lol

Thank heavens MOST of the batch was already baked and golden brown. I've officially eaten too many of them, and will never lose those last 10 lbs.

:shrugs shoulders: 

Good old life.

I battled my 7th bout of the flu last week. You know things are getting pathetic when you start count the days in how long since you HAVEN'T puked .

I promise I'm getting doctors care. Really.

Yeah, burnt.


*Gluten came back in my life. But now in his proper place. No longer on front focus. *



I'm listening to The Adventures of Tom Sawyer. It's sooooo delightfully endearing.



My friend makes a casserole .

Doritos Chicken Bake
1can cream of chicken soup
1small carton of sour cream
1 small can green chilis
2cans chicken
1tea spoon garlic and onion powder
Shredded cheddar cheese 
Crushed Doritos .

Combine all into a baking dish and top with Doritos . Bake till heated through and bubbly !!!!
This Pinterest picture is close to what it should look like ;)

Easy Breezey Dinner for days when you're burnt . All my love<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, glad you are stopping by to comment.
just a few things to remember.

please no profanity or rude comments

please keep your comment to the topic of the post

please enjoy getting to know us and chatting it up with us.