Saturday, June 6, 2015

Sweet Summertime

Ahhh summer.

I have great memories of cleaning horse corrals in my bathing suit. Getting perfectly tanned.

Jumping in the pool to cool off.

Inside consisted of much reading western novels and watching John Wayne movies.


Also, summer time was when my design notebook was normally filled to the brim.


Today is spent doing things reminiscent of those days.

Let me introduce you to my very first successful /I followed a pattern, and it turned out awesome!!! Project. 


It was so much fun to make.


We took a dip in the pool.


And now are sitting around watching John Wayne , and I might be doing even more crafting <3




1 comment:

  1. I'm very impressed! Way to go! I remember those summers you spent with a sketchpad on your knees and beautiful creations flowing from your pencil.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there, glad you are stopping by to comment.
just a few things to remember.

please no profanity or rude comments

please keep your comment to the topic of the post

please enjoy getting to know us and chatting it up with us.