Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Update

Hello Readers,

Yes, I still love you.

I won't give you a billion excuses, except to say that sickness sucks.

So I sit and browse Pinterest.
 
Let's look at some of my latest obsessions shall we? 


Laundry Rooms: soooo, I think every Army Wife , when they get a whiff of a tiny chance, that they could get stationed somewhere they llllloooovvvveee . Well, all I can say is I have been gaga over home things lately. Especially laundry rooms.

Cowgirl hats: I need one that doesn't give me a headache . My only dilemma is that I need one for ranch work , competitions ,daily wear AND a dressy one. 

I'm in love with Modcloth and eShakti. The end



This eShakti chambray dress is adorbs<3
And this Modcloth dress is awesome <3

Hope you all have an awesome day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, glad you are stopping by to comment.
just a few things to remember.

please no profanity or rude comments

please keep your comment to the topic of the post

please enjoy getting to know us and chatting it up with us.