Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Pretzel town

That's right. I went there. Today.

I did something crazy.

I took two soft pretzels and squished all the pepperoni and provolone my conscience would allow. 


My mouth is watering.

If you dip it in marinara it makes your mind and taste buds go BANG!ZOOM!

Soooooooooo yummy<3

And it isn't rocket science to put together!

Just squish it all and zap it in the microwave for literally seconds. 

This is best eaten with a dish towel for wiping your mouth and hands ,as it is SUPER messy. But it is so worth it!






1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness that looks amazing! Have you tried making your own pretzels? Hubby and I tried it last week and they were soooooo good!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there, glad you are stopping by to comment.
just a few things to remember.

please no profanity or rude comments

please keep your comment to the topic of the post

please enjoy getting to know us and chatting it up with us.