Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Fashion Faves and Foodie Craves

Each one of us have things that stick with us continually.

For being a self described gypsy.... I have a lot (LOT) of things that stay with me.

Horses,anything cowgirl,country music, old movies, Celtic music, books ,wilderness,fairytales,military,and history just to mention a few.

But the two that I most often indulge in is food and fashion. Hilarious. But true.


Oh,oh and Fall. Fall is on that list.

I seriously cannot wait ,for fall!
 So to comfort my self I have been Fall scout shopping. Yes, ok basically just looking at pins of fall food and fall clothes. And ... Wishing I had a huge kitchen and an unlimited supply of money (seriously so matierialistic , I'm sorry.)


But here goes......
Have you SEEN this style of maxi dresses??? I know, total Little House on the Prairie..... But seriously, I love them!


The baby man heads off to preschool this fall, and he needs this backpack .

I know this looks really 90s but I really want to wear this untucked with these jeans .....


And these boots......


Talk about cute!


Ok,ok,ok... Food

Like, anything with dumplings. Please , and thank you.


Or gravy, cause ya know , beef +gravy+rice= yummy town.

Wait , what? Heck, yes.


Hope, my fall enthusiasts are properly yearning now. Love, Mrs. Hooah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, glad you are stopping by to comment.
just a few things to remember.

please no profanity or rude comments

please keep your comment to the topic of the post

please enjoy getting to know us and chatting it up with us.