Wednesday, August 26, 2015

*It Is Well*

  When peace like a river, attenders my way.... When sorrows like sea billows roll.
 Whatever my lot, Thou hast taught me to say, it is well, it is well with my soul. 

   Hello my lovely readers, fellow blogs and random person who stumbled upon this post. I haven't posted in a hot minute due to some health problems, but now I am rejoicing in the knowledge that I'm slowly but surely getting better. 
  The past few weeks have been no joke, I've experienced severe stomach pains and some unexplained bleeding. This not only wore on me physically but also mentally. Putting on a face and saying everything is fine, doesn't make it fine. Ignoring the problem and pushing yourself to not notice it, doesn't make it fine. So today after a very long day of a baby with colic and in the middle of a growth spurt *screaming* *all day long* 


and my baby joining in the cry of her people, I finally decided I was exhausted and just needed help. 

    I'll let you in on a little secret, I've never ever been to the ER for just me, I'm also terrified of hospitals and strangers and my condition when fully explained is slightly embarrassing. So I'm so completely ashamed to admit then when hubby got me there, I panicked and decided I wanted to go home.... I have an appointment on Friday for little oorah princess so I will talk to a dr then, but y'all, please keep me in your prayers, I'm emotionally drained and need a good cry .
   Of course avoiding my good cry, I decided to cook when I got home and you guys.... It turned out delicious!!!! 


Garlic, herb and wine seasoned, seared chicken, with garlic mashed potatoes and salad *heaven on a plare* so for now my tummy is full and happy and now I'll get my good cry over with.

Remember that no matter what you are going through, God is still holding you close.

Much love,
mrs Ooah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, glad you are stopping by to comment.
just a few things to remember.

please no profanity or rude comments

please keep your comment to the topic of the post

please enjoy getting to know us and chatting it up with us.