Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Of Late

So yeah I've been absent and that is totally ok. Because I've been settling into our new place .

And while I have a ton of recipes for you, I've been living a ton of life .

So here it is in pictures;

This fall is going so text book, so perfect ! From the Saturday morning soccer games to the cold I'm fighting with essential oils.
 I got a steal on these gems.

Pinterestly fashions have made their way into my closet!
 

I'm totally loving all the cozy going on!!!


Of course no update is complete without bitty man pictures. He got a scooter. And loves Saturday morning soccer.



And of course all the food ๐Ÿ˜
Loaded seafood and Angel hair pasta

Breakfast kolaches and L.M. Montgomery books for life.
Sloppy, Spicy, Supreme bbq chicken sandwiches.
Coffee๐Ÿ’•
The Soldier Man makes an incredible apple pie.
What I love most about fall is how much our homes grow. It's almost as if you harvest love and friends this time of year better than any other. 

Stay golden ๐Ÿ˜

1 comment:

Hey there, glad you are stopping by to comment.
just a few things to remember.

please no profanity or rude comments

please keep your comment to the topic of the post

please enjoy getting to know us and chatting it up with us.