Monday, December 7, 2015

An update:

So. I went to post and decided to Check when the last time I posted was.......


Over a freaking month! 

I'm so sorry 😭


(Why am I apologizing to the empty Internet?)
Note: check my sanity



I went on a vacation to Florida.

I had an incredible Thanksgiving.

And I am now full blown into the Christmas season.

Insert cheesy grin.

For real .

Also. Ummmm I just thoughtlessly deleted ALL my photos , so go to my Instagram page if yall wanna check out all the cool stuff I've been up to.

Been hanging out over there lately.

Also on Pinterest. I really love Pinterest .


So without further eloquence here is what I've been doing.
Christmas Parade with these crazies ^


And a homeschool Thanksgiving talent show. These girls killed it! 


The SoldierMan at his promotion


 Coffee from Dunkin Doughnuts is liquid from heaven, and the perfect thing for after I workout.
And my awesome friend gave me highlights.

Well that's all for now, ttyl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, glad you are stopping by to comment.
just a few things to remember.

please no profanity or rude comments

please keep your comment to the topic of the post

please enjoy getting to know us and chatting it up with us.