Wednesday, December 23, 2015

It's a wonderful , crazy, Hooah life

Hello friends ,
 And Merry Christmas!

This is our second Christmas together , here at Our Messy Faith 101!!

And boy, what a ride.

You've endured several weeks of silence , a ton of yummy recipes, and lots of our favorite things.

I want to thank all of you that read this blog.

We've been in the crazy thick of Christmas , and it's bittersweet to see the day fast approaching. Christmas is over in just a few days. But , with the New Year , we will have a crazy amount of adventure, food, and fun.

I tell ya, this Hooah life is never boring, and requires a lot of Messy Faith.
I'm so glad that God gives me Messy Grace. If not for His Love , I'd be a train wreck!
Sometimes I AM a train wreck, but He loves me anyway, and through it all , He is always there for us. 


So , a little update on what kinds of things I've been up to the past weeks!
Homemade Christmas pjs that were a nightmare this year to make! Note to self; next year buy more fabric!
Some of my favorite Christmas lights this year.
Tree lighting ceremony with our big,lovable Army Family! 
Tons of Everybody Loves Raymond binge watching!


And a little easy recipe for ya!
Stupid Easy Chow Mein;
Grab some Ramen and follow the directions. Drain excess broth.
In a skillet combine all the chopped veg you like . Add a teensy bit of butter or oil, garlic powder, and soy sauce. Sautéed until tender, add ramen. Toss and serve!

Love, and Merry Christmas from the Hooah Family!

1 comment:

Hey there, glad you are stopping by to comment.
just a few things to remember.

please no profanity or rude comments

please keep your comment to the topic of the post

please enjoy getting to know us and chatting it up with us.