Sunday, December 27, 2015

Peanut butter cookies and grace from God almighty

Hello,Merry Christmas and Happy soon to be New Year, to all my lovelies out there.

 We have had an extremely busy past few months so now I shall be playing the catch up game! But I'll save all the details for another post! Or maybe I'll skip the catch and just start fresh from here!
 For now I'll be sharing an easy~leasy~lemon~sqeezy recipe, for peanut butter cookies, that I found on Pinterest ( God's second greatest gift to all mankind )
Here goes :




Preheat your oven to 350 and while you wait mix together 
1c. Sugar 
1c. Peanut butter (I prefer crunchy peanut butter) (because it's the best ever) 1. Egg
1tsp Vanilla

Scoop small spoonfuls and drop directly onto pan. I normally get a dozen out of the mix but if you only get six, who am I to judge your fabulousness?  



Bake for 11-12 minutes and then let cool at least five minutes. 



*side note* cookies won't look completely done, but if you let cook longer they will go from chewy deliciousness to hard as rocks in 2 seconds flat! That's why I put the five minute cool down (on the hot pan) to let it finish marrying together !



And last but not least, eat every last one before dinner and wash it down with some good fresh milk (I had to switch to almond milk because my little nursling, seems to be lactose intolerant). Regardless what milk you choose, the duo is wonderful and heaven sent for those days where you need a pick me up!

Today Oorah love and I, took a day for just our little family, we slept in (much much needed), had yummy pizza for lunch and read a book together while baby napped. Later on we went to Starbucks, lowes and Barnes n Nobles for the perfect date night, spent a few hours walking around, and talking about future plans, dreams and goals! I'm telling you, it was a day full of happiness, and grace from God that we were able to recoup after this entire long busy month!






 Oorah love and I have a move coming up soon, so now we begin the process of cleaning, sorting, purging from junk in the house and the start of packing (oh joy)! Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers over the next couple months while we get everything figured out! At least we know some people and an awesome church is available to us, where we are headed!



  It's bed time for baby so I'll try to post a bit tomorrow, so much love and many apologies for the disappearing act that I pulled!
 Love always, 
Your one and only,
 Mrs Oorah ❤️

2 comments:

  1. The cookies look awesome! Praying for peace and quietness of spirit for you during this hectic time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cookies look awesome! Praying for peace and quietness of spirit for you during this hectic time!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there, glad you are stopping by to comment.
just a few things to remember.

please no profanity or rude comments

please keep your comment to the topic of the post

please enjoy getting to know us and chatting it up with us.