Saturday, January 2, 2016

Scrambled Muffins

Good morning beautiful readers!

It's a new year, the sun is shining! And God is mighty in grace and Mercy.....and we have a great breakfast recipe for you.

It's no secret that you can put scrambled eggs in a muffin tin and bake it.

It's fast. Easy, and for twenty minutes you can go get dressed and brush your teeth.

Now, I did a veggie version.

Here we go!

7 eggs salted and peppered and whipped together in a container.

Take a handful of tater tots and dice them up. 
1/4 cup chopped onion and bell peppers.
Sautée the onions, potatoes, and peppers.
Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
.
Spoon veggie mixture, into muffin tins.
Pour eggs over mixture.
Put them in a preheated 350 degree oven. 20 minutes will make them light and fluffy and delish.

These were amazing.

I decided to toast and English muffin and put one of these little babies on top, drizzled with Verde Salsa.

Whatever you fill yours with, will be incredible, I'm sure.

I really love this time of year. I'm filled with new purpose and passion for the life ahead of me.

Life is so fleeting, and the seasons of life go all too fast as well. I find myself evaluating so much, putting new emphasis on the things that really matter.

Here is what I purpose for myself this new year.

More praise , less complaining.
More determination, less laziness .
More of looking at this world , and life through the eyes of my Saviour , and less relying on my selfish whims and desires.

More of Jesus, less of myself.
Much love, Mrs.Hooah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, glad you are stopping by to comment.
just a few things to remember.

please no profanity or rude comments

please keep your comment to the topic of the post

please enjoy getting to know us and chatting it up with us.