Friday, February 12, 2016

Update: Mrs. Hooah

Hello dear readers,

Yeah I know, life is crazy busy. I just wanted to pop in and share some of my favorites.

Lately I've been doing a ton of green smoothies and so far this is my favorite.
4 oranges squeezed.
1 banana 
1 Apple, peeled and chopped.
1 1/2 cups of spinach
1 cup water.
This is a great addition to any healthy meal, and a great way to detox the junk beverages in your life!


I actually got the gumption to do two flat lays concerning what I actually wear as opposed to what is on Pinterest. So here we go. 
Boots: random western wear store
Jeans: Maurice's boot cut on sale 
Shirt: The PX 
Jewelry: earrings are Premiere Designs. And the necklace is from Walmart.

I am so excited about this one, because I have yet to wear the top and fur vest! I can't wait to try it out for tonight's date night!
Jeans: Walmart skinny jean
Boots: Durango
Shirt: the PX 
Vest: the PX 
Jewelry: homemade with supplies from Hobby Lobby

Can I encourage my fellow milso here? Shop your PX and Commissary. 
 Most of the time they have great sales going on. 
When you shop your local stores you create community. I believe this to be true whether you are a milso or not. To have great communities you have to contribute and get involved.
Also, check your THRIFT stores! I scored on this awesome Fisherman's sweater for 99 cents!!!
It's in pristine condition, and is great with skinny jeans and boots!


On my reading list is this book;
I grew up with the story of this great horse in the back of one of my dad's western magazines. I can't wait to dive deeper and read more about this great  little horse!
And lastly, some AWESOME food.
This , ladies and gents is the result of mismatching leftovers in my fridge.
Ahem; corn tortillas with sprinkled mozzerella cheese and fried till crispy. Fried eggs ( naturally) and 'fried' Irish smashed potatoes. 
I know *SO* much fried... Tsk tsk.
Hence the smoothie at the beginning 😜

Much love, Mrs. Hooah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, glad you are stopping by to comment.
just a few things to remember.

please no profanity or rude comments

please keep your comment to the topic of the post

please enjoy getting to know us and chatting it up with us.