Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Pinterest favorites ❤️

It has been stupid long since we have done a Pinterest post!

So without further delay...... Here are some of the things that we are so excited about.


As you know my sister and I are fall freaks, and I'm just drooling over all of the fall ideas for this year.

Clean eating crockpot recipes, and some not so clean 😜
My mouth is watering. The end.
Doesn't this look incredible!?!?
Yum breakfast.
Sooooooo good looking 😍
Basically healing in a bowl 
Get in my mouth ❤️


Andddd now for the fashion. Recently I've really been into vintage style hats and pants.
Ahem.
I'm not sure words are even necessary to describe how cute all this is. I mean check out those hairstyles. And those coats, and shoes, and pants!!! 

So, you can expect sometime in the near future , blog posts that have some of these elements in them. Ttyl, Love Mrs. Hooah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, glad you are stopping by to comment.
just a few things to remember.

please no profanity or rude comments

please keep your comment to the topic of the post

please enjoy getting to know us and chatting it up with us.