Monday, April 10, 2017

Spring Roundup

Hello lovely readers,
 Spring has sprung and with it God has given miracle after miracle!
 On the adoption front we have received a grant!!!
 WE ARE SO CLOSE to having our placement fee paid. We only have 1,675.00 until our books can be shown to birth mothers!

On the prep for nursing our adopted newborn we have also had miracles and success with pumping .

With spring in full bloom I've had my eye on many certain pinterest trends and my own spring inspiration regarding food and fashion.
My latest thrift haul from Goodwill. Gorgeous antique tray,tea cups,and an incredible dress. This dress is so cool,I'm pretty sure it was handmade. It has a hand made tag and I'm calling it my "tea party" dress. I've got a few pounds to shed before this will be making another appearance,but it's totally worth it.then,there are the two skirts behind the tea party dress. A blush pleated lace skirt that I'm in love with. And an incredible chiffon floral midi skirt. I'm going to have so much fun in the coming months styling these!
 On a whim I put tea light candles in some antique glasses and now I'm in love with them.
 This blueberry crisp is life and I'm gonna give you the recipe right here and now.
                                            Blueberry Crisp
                           2 cups of fresh or frozen blueberries.
                          1/2 cup brown sugar
                           1 tblsp. flour
                          2 tblsp. butter
                          3 Nature Valley Oats and Honey pkgs (6 bars) crushed
Blueberries ,sugar,butter,and flour are combined and the oats and honey bars sprinkled on top.
Bake at 375 until bubbling and awesome. About 25 min.
                             
                                       Pattern mixing makes me so happy. I can now mismatch my clothes and it's                                                                socially acceptable
 These crackers are on my best friend list. I love this brand and I love these crackers.
                                             Reading list for spring 2017

                                           A typical meal lately ,because i have been grilling ALL THE CHICKEN . These lactation cookies are divine and then there are the usual prenatal chews and fenugreek. Which side note; these made me so sick.                                            




Well,readers let me know what you think. Are there any springtime trends you've been jumping on? Any new recipes you can't get enough of? Any books on your reading list?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, glad you are stopping by to comment.
just a few things to remember.

please no profanity or rude comments

please keep your comment to the topic of the post

please enjoy getting to know us and chatting it up with us.